I’ve been trying to do some more personal posts lately and I thought it would be a good idea to share some facts about me.
- I have lived all over: Illinois, Florida, Kentucky, Hawaii, Virginia, North Carolina and currently Michigan. Hawaii and Illinois (where I am from) have been my favorites so far.
- I originally went to school for sports management at the University of Tampa before ultimately getting my degree in merchandising at UK. I was super interested in working behind the scenes in sports, potentially as an events coordinator or operations manager. While in Tampa I actually spent a day working with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and even got to be on the field during one of their games. SO FUN!
- I am addicted to Taco bell. It’s so bad but I love their cheese quesadillas and baja blasts!
- I played soccer since I was 5 years old and then took up cheerleading in high school as well.
- I come from a pretty small family. I have one younger sister and no first cousins! I was always super jealous of all those big families but I love my family more than anything!
- I have a cat named Chanel but I literally refer to her as my puppy. (The blog is actually named after her!) I also have a dog back home in Illinois named Lily. Both of my pets have made appearances on the blog! Click on the links to see the posts they were featured in.
- I literally cannot cook anything. I’ve even messed up Kraft mac and cheese. I really want to learn though!
- Friends is my favorite TV show in the whole world. I have seen it so many times and know every line. I even laugh before the jokes are made. (I am Rachel in case you were wondering!)
- My style icons are Chanel Oberlin from Scream Queens and Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl. Also can we please bring back Scream Queens??
- I’m really short..only 5 feet tall! But that’s what heels are for right?
I hope you found this interesting and got to know me a little bit better. Thanks for stopping by!